Friday, October 23, 2009

office remodel

since i am now spending more time at home, i have decided to remodel/organize my office. it's been the "catch all" room since i moved in a year and a half ago. i can't find my furniture or my floor under piles of papers and art supplies. it's pretty hard to work when you can't find the desk. i am hoping to reorganize and decorate with some of my beloved jadite here and there. stay tuned for photos.

on a side note: since it's getting to be time for christmas shopping, JaditeKate is giving out a free gift with etsy orders! just type the word "christmas" in the comments box at check out and you will get that little gift.

1 comment:

  1. This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday!
    interior design singapore

    ReplyDelete