Thursday, November 26, 2009

thanksgiving

thanksgiving is a holiday filled of my favorite things: family, food & fun. we spent the morning with my parents and sister, watching the philly parade (my cousin is elmo), eating and playing scatagories. then we waddled out the door and to my husband's parents' house. thanksgiving to their family is more than just a holiday, it's a reunion. about 40+ people fit into their house for more food, games & fellowship.

after such a great day, i am truly thankful for the all of the blessings i have:
a wonderful husband,
a great family,
caring friends,
abundant food,
work & my husband's business,
a car,
a house,
freedom of speech & religion,
and a wonderful God who is the Giver of all things.

i hope your thanksgiving was truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment