Wednesday, February 3, 2010

february etsy favortites

february is full of love. here are my favorite etsy valentine's picks.
adorable "tattoo" onesies & kid shirts by lafftycrafty

put a note in your honey's lunchbox. "i love you girl with balloon" note card by rosydesignslonline

my favorite quote from my favorite movie. mr. darcy quote print by theloveshop

get a bouquet that will last! bouquet pillow by missmosh

wear this grey garden vintage & recycled necklace from alexkeller when your sweetie takes you out for dinner.

pink hearts sweater from thrush... perfect for keeping you warm on those chilly february days.

4 comments:

  1. omg - thanks so much for inlcuding the grey garden necklace - i'm honored to be included in such lovely finds:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillow! Very cute and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the pillow. Also, the little girl with the balloon card is too dear!

    ReplyDelete