Saturday, April 3, 2010

april etsy favs

happy easter! here are my etsy favorites for the holiday.

handmade coin purse by oktak

block print hand printed nest towel by artgoodies

pale turquoise and white blown glass vase (such a beautiful color!) by corporanglass

charming simplicity throw size quilt by dashascreations

hydrangea blossom diamond stacking ring by PatrickIrlaJewelry

beautiful butterflies mini cookies by sunshinebakes

cotton candy bunny soaps in the shape of peeps by loveluca

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my bunnies in this fabulous collection! I especially LOVE that magnolia ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of work - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection - love them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stuff! I love that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the adorable vegan bunny soaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love that flower ring and those little bunny soaps. Although it makes me both happy and sad because I used to love Peeps as a kid -but they have evil gelatin in them. Oh well.. at least these soaps are vegan!

    Annie
    http://starfirewire.etsy.com/

    ReplyDelete