Wednesday, November 10, 2010

november etsy favs

thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. my side of the family is small, so we share an intimate t-day lunch with my sister and parents. we always eat in the dining room and use mom's fancy china. after that, my husband and i head to his parents' house to have dessert with 40+ relatives. it's quite a contrast but we wouldn't have it any other way. :)

hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving! here are my esty favs for november.

thanksgiving tutu for babies by gogirlusa

pumpkin pie sugar soap by sunbasilgarden

thanksgiving table cards by ishootnouns

pumpkin pie oil painting by afstudio

pumpkin pie butter caramels by fusionsweets

harvest burlap banner by whitehouseblackcat

cable knit arm warmers by piabarile

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection!!! Thank you so much for including my Thanksgiving "Thankful" Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks! Thanks so much for including our caramels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my arm warmers here! It all looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Love your Etsy shop too.
    Sunbasilgarden.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this collection! I am so honored to be featured on your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete