Wednesday, December 8, 2010

december etsy favs

december is flying by... 17 days until christmas! i can't believe it. here are some of my december etsy favorites:

burlap christmas pillow set by ramonaowendesigns

partridge & a pear tree cards by treasurydesigns

leafy loveliness clutch and matching coin purse by cottagecarries

such a gorgeous vintage ornament! from bythewayside

such a nice photo card, by lukecommasara

beautiful holly teacups made by Fire King, from kikimacey

sparkly cookies! snowflake cookies by ryjoliean

8 comments:

  1. What wonderful finds! I love that clutch set! Thank you for featuring one of my ornaments :)
    ByTheWayside.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Etsy finds! Love that vintage ornament and I will take some cookies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of christmas ideas!thank you for featuring my cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I really love those holly teacups. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful collection...thank you for including my pillows among the holiday folly!!!!

    Smiles ~ Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely holiday post! Love that vintage ornament and the clutch and coin purse set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun Christmas things! I remember cool ornaments like the one from BytheWayside from years ago.

    ReplyDelete