Thursday, February 24, 2011

blog award

i'd like to thank rachel of young adventures for giving me a stylish blog award. part of the award is to "pass along" the award as well. i'm pretty against stuff like this, but what the heck. here are 7 things about myself:

1) my favorite color is jadite green (probably not a surprise).
2) my "real" job is office manager at my husband's physical therapy office. this job pretty much fell in my lap, since i used to be a graphic designer.
3) i could wear ballet flats and flannel shirts everyday (and pants too, of course).
4) coffee is my drug of choice.
5) pride & prejudice (kiera knightly version) is my favorite movie ever.
6) i love to knit.
7) i love jesus christ and my husband (alot).

now i'm passing on stylish blog awards to blogs i really enjoy. i was supposed to list 15 blogs, but honestly, i don't have time to read that many. so here are the 9 that i do:

1) rifle designs by anna bond (our featured seller of the month). she has such cool design style and it shows through her blog.
2) author and blogger, c. dianne zweig always has fun kitchy things to write about.
3) love the fun and super cute graphic designs at dandy bread and candy.
4) also love the quirky art style of eric orchard.
5) get some fashion inspirations from the sartorialist
6) my adorable friend from college, kirsten, has a blog about design, being a mom, and living in the northwest usa. hello grey day.
7) peach and pearl has such cute articles about weddings and such. i feel like emily (the author) should be a stylist for j.crew.
8) sometimes i feel like mstetson reads my mind. fashion. design. love!
9) love the bridal photos and ideas from snippet & ink.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It was fun learning a little bit more about you. I've been meaning to tell you that I got a jadite restaurant ware coffee cup and saucer for Christmas. I so love it! I love P&P too, but I'm partial to the Colin Firth version. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to learn more about you. Glad to hear you love the Lord too:)I love jadite - I prefer the restaurant ware but right now my budget it getting me more Jane Ray.
    I enjoy your blog and your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kater-tot!
    You are so sweet to add me to your list:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Kate! I love jadite, too :)

    ReplyDelete