Sunday, March 27, 2011

i love lamp

i'd been looking for lamps for my office for what seemed like forever. i didn't want just any old lamps... some with character. that's when i came across a little jadite beauty on ebay. i loved the color, shape and fact that it was made in france. it cost a small fortune, but i paid the price and couldn't be happier. my handyman dad rewired it for me and i finally (after months of looking) found a shade for it. it now has a home next to my reading chair.

one lamp down, one to go. still needed one for my desk. i loved the art deco lamp from slofabulous but sadly, it was out of my budget. once again i turned to ebay, which did not disappoint. i found a lovely black and jade lamp made by Houzex. it had been rewired but needed a shade. found one at the lamp shade factory in trexlertown, pa. now i have a beautiful desk lamp to keep me company when i work late at night. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are both so beautiful. That top one takes the cake in my opinion, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete