Sunday, May 15, 2011

may etsy favs

i must apologize that it's been more than a month since my last post. it's been crazy here this past month. my beloved grandma was ill and passed away, then came easter and mother's day. it has been a whirlwind of activity. this weekend was the first one in a while that i've had time to relax... and blog. so here are my may etsy favorites. enjoy!

vibrant bowls from roomservicevintage

rainbow set of knives from sunnydayvintage

LOVE this pom pom garland by millalove

such fun colors in this necklace by urbanlegend

adore the colors on these Fire King colonial bowls from shezablue36

cute ring by laralewis

p.s. today is the last day to save 10% on all items in my etsy shop. see the post below for more info.

3 comments:

  1. I love this collection! I marked a whole bunch of new favorites. Thank you for the inclusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some pretty stuff! I especially like the bowls, knives, and pom pom wreath! They're all my style and color. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete