Thursday, June 30, 2011

my kitchen

a few people have asked me to post photos of my kitchen and glassware collection. when i first started this blog i posted a picture of the glassware i had. well, a lot has changed since then. i moved my Fire King turquoise to a china cabinet in my basement to make more room for my jadite. here are a few snap shots.

i love my cabinet. all of the glass on the top three shelves are my collection. the bottom two shelves are where i store my shop items. on the right wall you can see my scott moore painting. :)

lots of Fire King Restaurant Ware and Hazel Atlas Platonite Moderntone, and a little bit of jadite Charm.

these beautiful McKee canisters have a permanent home on my counter.

11 comments:

  1. so beautiful! do you use your collection every day is it for display only? I only have two jane ray plates so far, bu i can't help but use them for everything. love your blog and your shop, definitely a treat for my eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! It should be in a magazine!! Seriously, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I am in LOVE!!! What a Beautiful kitchen!!!Elma

    ReplyDelete
  4. your kitchen is darling. love the collection, and the way you displayed it. the table is absolutely adorable, too.

    xo
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate,

    Your kitchen is gorgeous! I have recently started my own collection/display. At first I was only buying all these lovely things to sell as an excuse to go out looking for them and to buy them. But now I'm slowly finding things I want for myself!

    You can check out my latest blog post to see my small vintage display/collection (of black glass, delphite and jadite), I've had quite a collection of pyrex for a while that I want to post, but it's in use all over my kitchen!

    Keep up the inspiring posts and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know one day I will open up a Better Homes and Garden or Good Housekeeping and see your home! It is so beautiful and peaceful. I feel like I could just jump right in. I enjoy learning about Jade-ite and the rest through your posts and etsy store -- keep up the beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love Fire King!!

    Lisa
    http://happygirlsebayadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the jadite paired with the red and white! It looks fabulous!!! Love your kitchen! ~ Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I simply wanted to write down a quick word in order to say thanks to you for those wonderful tips and hints you are showing on this site.
    -----------------
    Zeytinyağı

    ReplyDelete