Sunday, September 11, 2011

the help

if you haven't heard of the movie, The Help, you've probably been living under a rock. it has been the blockbuster movie of the summer. you must see it, not only for the heartwarming story, but also for all of the vintage clothing, kitchens & (of course) glassware. one scene in aibileen's kitchen you see ivory Anchor Hocking range shakers, spun aluminum shakers and canisters, a Fire King milk glass devil egg plate, and Pyrex turquoise striped cup & saucer. i loved her kitchen as well as celia's.

2 comments:

  1. Good for The Help Black Friday movie. That great. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this movie so much! I saw it with my girlfriends before I moved to Florida, it was a wonderful end to a great summer. My favorite part of the move was the 1960's interiors for sure!

    ReplyDelete